The West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce was incorporated on April 1, 1952, under the Board of Trade Act, #0011054-4.
The West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce fosters a healthy and vibrant business culture that networks, showcases and advocates for the success of business in our community.
Established in 1952
CORE VALUE STATEMENTS
As a business driven organization we value the entrepreneurial spirit. We aim to deliver high quality programs and events that cater to businesses at every stage of development and every size.
We value a collaborative environment. We connect businesses to each other, to new clientele and to business services and facilitate the creation of long-term successful business relationships.
We value diversity. We respect the variety of people, ideas and backgrounds in our communities and consider this diversity an asset to them.
We value our role as advocates for business in constructively influencing public policy and government.
To be a source of support, education and opportunity; and a strong and respected voice for participating business people in West Vancouver and Bowen Island.
IT IS THE AIM OF THE CHAMBER TO...
Foster and promote a healthy climate in which to do business in West Vancouver and Bowen Island. The West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce is involved with the businesses and the citizens of both communities.
- On-going networking and educational opportunities with topical keynote speakers
- A weekly e-newsletter consisting of member profiles and timely business and event information
- Member benefit discount programs on merchant services, extended health and dental insurance, gas and more
- Member to Member (M2M) discounts, offering significant savings on a wide variety of services and products offered by fellow Members
- A referral service, directing inquiries to member businesses and encouraging consumers to shop, eat and play in our community
- Publicizing and promoting members’ business
- Advocating on members’ behalf
- Monitoring of local and provincial government issues of importance to business
- Sponsorship opportunities for promotion and support of our businesses and community events
- Access to Tourism Information
If you would like more information on the West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce please visit us at:
2235 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, V7V 1K5
or call (604) 926-6614
Hours of Operation: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Closed Statutory Holidays
If you would like to become a member of the West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce, click here to complete and submit an online Membership Application form.